Thursday, February 1, 2018

On Twitter Again

My Twitter handle:  @plucas1000

I somewhat reluctantly reactivated my old Twitter account and want to give it a go again.  The account is mostly there to promote my books and artwork, though I imagine I'll tweet fun stuff I may find or do as well, like I do with my journals/blog posts.  I did try out Twitter back in 2013, and was less impressed with it as both a platform and as a promotional tool, so I stopped using it after a month or two.  But much to my surprise and chagrin, it's stuck around and is more popular than ever.  So I might as well use it if I can.

So follow me and I'll follow you, and all that stuff, as long as you aren't using your account to promote something really objectionable.  Twitter handle above.

I also plan on starting a bunch of various promotional efforts this month.  I'm sure some, or even most, probably won't work out, but I do want to do more raw promotional stuff in the future to reach more fans and readers.  If anyone has any suggestions along those lines, especially if it doesn't cost a whole lot of money, I'll certainly be willing to listen.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment