Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Battling Bursitis This Week

 Blearg.  Over the weekend, I developed some tendonitis in my right knee, which swelled up the joint.  That would have been bad enough, but then I banged my swollen knee on the cane I've been using to hobble around, and bam, got hit by a bit of bursitis too.  I'll recover, obviously.  This isn't the first time I've been through something like this. But holey moley is this painful at times.  Even worse than the chest pains I had back in December, and that was from a 'minor' heart blockage.
Obviously, this means there are going to be more delays on things, at least until the pain quiets down enough so I can properly concentrate on things again.  But hopefully this clears up soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get better, and hoping you make a 5th installment of hot goblin girls, left us at a cliff hanger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Things have gotten better and I'm fully back in teh swing of writing and more. i am trying to get caught up on a bunch of projects, but hopefully Hot Goblin Girls 5 will be coming this fall. = )

      Delete